Affirm United/S'affirmer Ensemble - http://www.affirmunited.ca/english/ministries_list.htm Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Mailing address: P.O. Box 57057 Somerset Station, Ottawa, ON, K1R 1A1
- A justice-oriented organization of people in The United Church of Canada. Membership is open to those who support our work, regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity. The Affirming Ministries of Affirm United work for inclusion and justice for people of all Sexual Orientations and Gender Identities within The United Church of Canada and in Society. Affirming Ministries includes: Congregations, Educational Institutions, Education and Retreat centres, and Other Church Courts and Groups. If you are looking for a congregation in your area, refer to our list by Province and City under Looking for a Church.
The United Church of Canada - http://www.united-church.ca/ Mailing address: The United Church of Canada, 3250 Bloor St. West, Suite 300, Toronto, ON M8X 2Y4 Tel: 416-231-5931, Toll-Free: 1-800-268-3781
Directory of United Church of Canada Camps - http://www.united-church.ca/contact/camps
- list of United Church camps provides links to the camp's website. If the camp has no website, contact information is listed that is currently available.
Education Centres - http://www.united-church.ca/contact/centres
- A number of Educational Centres across the country are accredited and supported by grants from The United Church of Canada. Each provides a variety of residential and short-term educational events for lay people of all ages and for those in paid accountable ministry. Most were created because of a desire among lay people for education and networking.
- The Congregational, Educational, and Community Ministries Unit (CECM) of The United Church of Canada is proud to present the DISCIPLE Bible Study Leaders Training events at three of our Education Centres across Canada.
Mission and Service Fund - http://www.united-church.ca/funding/msfund
- The work of The United Church of Canada across the country and around the world is funded by the Mission and Service (M&S) Fund. Members and supporters of the United
Church know that it takes money to put their faith into action. In the M&S Fund they combine their gifts so that the work of the church can be done effectively
Find a Church - http://locator.united-church.ca
- Online service will assist you in finding addresses, phone numbers, and websites (if available) for all of the United Church's congregations, pastoral charges, presbyteries, and Conferences throughout Canada.
Presbytery Resource Centres - http://www.united-church.ca/contact/prc
- For books, videos, printed program resources, and other church-related merchandise contact the United Church Resource Centre nearest you. The Centre will handle your purchases (and in some areas loans/rentals). The Resource Centres will also provide recommendations for resources and help with your program needs.
Wonder Café - http://www.wondercafe.ca Mailing address: WonderCafe @ The United Church of Canada, 3250 Bloor Street West, Suite 300, Toronto, ON M8X 2Y4
- Home of open-minded discussion and exploration of spiritual topics, moral issues and life's big questions, brought to you by the people of The United Church of Canada. You'll find lots to talk about in our Discussion Lounge, and you'll get your very own Profile Page for telling others a little about yourself, starting a blog, or sending and receiving WonderMails. So pull up a chair and join in.
London Conference of The United Church of Canada - http://www.londonconference.ca Mailing address: The United Church of Canada, #111 - 747 Hyde Park Road, London, ON, N6H 3S3 Tel: 519-672-1930
Email:email@example.com - The London Conference office is a regional office -or Conference- of The United Church of Canada. London Conference has eight Presbytery offices that span from Windsor to Woodstock, St. Thomas to Goderich and the Algoma area as far north as Manitouwadge!
Emmanuel College - http://www.emmanuel.utoronto.ca Mailing address: Emmanuel College, 75 Queen's Park Crescent, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1K7
- Emmanuel College is a theological college of Victoria University in the University of Toronto. It was founded in 1928 when Union College united with Victoria's faculty of theology. Emmanuel is the largest theological school associated with the United Church of Canada, one of seven federated theological colleges within the Toronto School of Theology and a fully accredited member of the Association of Theological Schools. Informed by its Christian heritage, relationship with both church and university, and its Canadian, urban, and pluralistic location, Emmanuel College provides an education characterized by rigorous theological inquiry, contextual analysis, commitment to justice, and inclusive practice.
http://www.fiveoaks.on.ca/home.htm Mailing address: 1 Bethel Road, RR 3 Paris ON, N3L 3E3 • , Telephone: 519-442-3212Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the midst of a too-busy, consumer-oriented culture, Five Oaks is a sacred place which bears witness to an alternative: an opportunity to listen to the owls, commune with the trees and foxes, and play in the snow. Such experiences lead to a deeper connection with creation, with the divine, and with self.
Kent Presbytery Resource Center - http://www.kentpres.org/contact_us.htm Chair of Presbytery: Chuck Scott, R. R. #3, 9107 Indian Creek Rd. E., Chatham, ON N7M 5J3 Email: email@example.com. Secretary of Presbytery: Ed Nicol Cedar Springs Pastoral Charge, 8643 Talbot Trail, Cedar Springs, ON N0P 1E0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kent Presbytery is a group of congregations within The United Church of Canada, located in the Municipality of Chatham-Kent in south-western Ontario, Canada. Ministry personnel and lay representatives from 22 pastoral charges gather monthly from September through June at various churches in the Presbytery for worship, business, information sharing and fellowship
Many documents posted on The United Church of Canada website contain links to other websites. These links are intended to complement material on our website. The United Church of Canada reserves the right to set the criteria for and select the links we make available on our website. While we try to ensure that these links are in working order, we cannot be responsible for controlling the availability, accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of the information on other websites. As well, the decision to include a specific link is not intended to be an endorsement of its content or of its owner. The United Church of Canada also assumes no responsibility for any consequences arising from the use of or reliance on such information. Parents or guardians are responsible for their children's use of these resources.